[sudo-discuss] [omni-finance] [omni-discuss] finance-wg report back

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 13:30:49 PDT 2015

Off the top of my head, here are some numbers...

Monthly income from collectives:
Collective/TenantRentUtilitiesBAPS1000NSudo2000YCCL2000YPhat Beets750YRise
Above600YTIL300YDurga Press75NPublication Studio 100NVouched Books75NMPM600Y
FNB0NLL100NLM300N
GWS350?CDP (meets weekly)
50NTotal83006-7 Y
Utilities are split evenly among the 6-7 collectives that contribute,
roughly $375 each (or $2250-2625).

I don't have definitive numbers for event rentals, but it's somewhere
between $2-4K/month.

Current rent as of November is $15,281 as our 12 month $1000 monthly rebate
has just expired. This number includes property insurance, property tax,
business tax and waste management charges. Adding the above utilities (gas
/ electric / water) our total monthly expenses are on the order of
$18K/month.

We will be losing an additional $1K/month after Rise Above leaves in
December.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé