[sudo-discuss] [CCL] big rats are fighting in CCL

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:54:38 PDT 2015

Thanks for the response, Ken. FYI, last night I did see some fruit on the
table closest to the biosafety cabinet, including some exotic fruit that
was cut open. I should really have trashed it before I left, but I don't
think that is the shelf Jake is referring to anyway.

That being said, YES, we totally NEED a serious and concerted effort
throughout the Omni to deal with this rodent infestation!

CCL CANNOT STAY AT THE OMNI UNLESS WE GET THIS UNDER CONTROL! And without
the rent income from CCL, Omni is in significant danger of folding as
well...

Ken - I would also like to work with you to develop some ground rules for
the fermentation station, and then post them liberally all over the place.
I'll follow up with you on this off-line.

Patrik