[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [omni-finance] finance-wg report back

Laura Turiano scylla at riseup.net
Fri Oct 30 11:28:47 PDT 2015

Thanks you, Patrik!
The commons working group meets Sundays at 7pm. Please come if you would
like to help book and produce events. The event production collective
idea is something that we have discussed but haven't reached agreement
about in the past. That doesn't mean that we can't discuss it again or
do something like it to improve our event capacity, quality, and income.

Laura