[sudo-discuss] Domain Name: sudoroom.org

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Sep 3 12:52:07 PDT 2015

there is a risk that the current owner of our domain could "drop" it,
which would send it immediately to auction where we might lose it to
squatters, unless we pay huge money to get it back.

for this reason i suggest that we go the route of getting the host to hand
it over to us because we are a "business" and we own the name.  Lots of
people have said they know how to do this, has anyone started the process?

in the meantime, i think that people should NOT contact this person on
twitter without prior discussion and agreement at a meeting.

I think we should ask godaddy to hand it over now, and see what they say
in response.  Maybe they'll say "we require a business license from the
city" or maybe they'll say "here you go"

have we even tried yet?

-jake