[sudo-discuss] Domain Name: sudoroom.org

Ryan yandoryn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:23:06 PDT 2015

You might get better response and thought on this subject if you gave it
its own thread, rather than bringing it up wrt domain name stuff.

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 4:55 PM, Brendan Van Gorder <brendanvg10 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey sudoers!
> I know we discussed this our last meeting, but there are several asus
> laptops here that were donated for....as I understood what was discussed at
> the meeting... education outreach??
> A young person involved in the bookstore anti-gentrification squat two
> blocks away was hanging around the omni the other day and asked me to teach
> him some web dev. stuff.....he's really interested in learning programming
> but doesn't have a computer...any chance I could loan one of the laptops
> out to him? (he feels like a person who wants to learn and who we can trust)
> -Brendan
>
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 3:11 PM, danarauz at gmail.com <danarauz at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Last night, during our meeting, we forgot to talk about the domain name
>> situation.
>>
>> FYI: I sent him a tweet, but I haven't receive any public or direct
>> replies.
>>
>> Time is not waiting for us, what should we do next?
>>

>> --

>> Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
>> https://omnicommons.org/donate

Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/35215676?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]