[sudo-discuss] Can someone, please, donate $ to buy Acoustic Caulk to repair the Ballroom south wall? (Picts)

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:03:52 PDT 2015

Hey Charley,

I apologize, but somehow this request and answers were divided into email
treads.
And of course, the one with the answer that you were waiting was giving in
the other email tread. I pasted below.

In short, yes that is the caulk that we need.

But, since today is Saturday and we needed today, we will try to get it via
someone else's donation.

anyhow.. I just got you in IRC.

tty there.