[sudo-discuss] facebook invite - invite your friends /sudomesh meeting tuesday night

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 01:43:39 PDT 2015

Hey Romy,

Thanks for all you do to spread the word about sudo and projects. I really
appreciate it, and I know many others do, too. You're not a 'social media
girl' - you're very uniquely Romy, and combine art and coding and outreach
in wonderful ways. Don't let yourself fall into some categorical self-trap!
We are sudoers, we surpass categorical imperatives ;)

Love,
Jenny
https://www.facebook.com/events/1017781461575079/

hi i don't personally want to be known as the sudoroom social media girl,
but i made a Facebook invite for Sudomesh. I would like to see more people
helping out with this

if you don't like Facebook ignore this invite

buti f you are ok with using Facebook and getting more people involved then
could you invite people to sudomesh general meeting tomorrow night?

*i do NOT want to be a social media girl  for sudoroom - i prefer to do
coding. =D*

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com