[sudo-discuss] sudoroom Cube -> 3D Model (anyone interested in making a SudoRoom tesseract?)

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Sep 6 10:18:38 PDT 2015

We were talking about different projects last Thursday night.
It got us into discussing tesseracts, which are 3 dimensional
representations of 4 dimensional space.

Just digging this up from our folders - because I'm not sure everyone has
seen this. but did you know that someone made a *3D model of a SudoRoom
cube?*

   - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:96468

Would this picture of a tesseract be an honorary SudoRoom cube as well?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesseract#/media/File:Schlegel_wireframe_8-cell.png

Then, since all the tesseract models depict a cube, would this 3D printed
model be a SudoRoom Tesseract?

http://www.instructables.com/id/3d-4-Dimensional-Tesseract-Hypercube-Model-A-TJT3/

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com