[sudo-discuss] caught someone apparently stealing from sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Sep 8 13:01:27 PDT 2015

Robb,

it's the same person.  His name is Manual.  I introduced him to the space
months ago, and he collected ewaste from us, but he KNOWS the stuff on the
shelves is not for him.

This all started after he was calling me asking for more e-waste and I
told him we didn't have any, and then he showed up and Matt caught him
them back.  Later that day they were gone after all.

I told him on May 27th to never come back to the space for any reason, but
I guess he decided to come back anyway.  I have now told him that if he
comes to the space again people will call the police and tell them to come
get him, without any warning.  Hopefully telling him that will get him to
stop coming around.

If anyone has a picture of him we should post it.  I thought I had one but
I can't find it.  In the meantime we should put up a giant sign that says
"if anyone says Jake told him he could take E-waste, kill him."

Jeremy needs to know this too, as apparently he believed it.

-jake