[sudo-discuss] caught someone apparently stealing from sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Sep 8 18:10:18 PDT 2015

he's not a member, he's a person i've known for years who is in the
e-waste recycling business, and i invited him to sudoroom to pick up our
e-waste and it turned out to be a mistake, because now whenever he's low
on cash or whatever, he shows up and says Jake said I should take stuff
and starts clearing our shelves.

Even though he's been told directly not to do that, and then told directly
don't ever come back to Omni.  I will try to find a picture of him though.

Anyway I think it's useful to know that if a guy you've never seen before
comes in and starts clearing off the computer shelves, and says "Jake sent
me" that he's full of shit and you should chase him out of the building.

-jake