[sudo-discuss] Sudoroom saved me

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Sep 12 12:15:19 PDT 2015

(see full image)

This week I was reaching a crisis in my work. I drifted about , directionless and without hope. It was as if all the sleepless nights and struggles of the years past amounted to nil and would crash my life into a cycle of doom

Then lo and behold! I encountered perfection if not but in the human form

It really helps to talk things out wihh people especially if they are in different disciplines than you. How was I to know that Sudoroom is a boiling steamy sauna of math nerds.

Instead of focusing on the obvious I was taken down a side journey of math. And I have emerged all the better, ready to bath myself in olive oil with a stergil

Sent from my iPhone