[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Re: [sudo-info] my new diy platform

eric maundu emaundu at kijanigrows.com
Sun Sep 13 19:55:13 PDT 2015

more inline comments on spec's.

On Sep 13, 2015 3:55 PM, "danarauz at gmail.com
<mailto:danarauz at gmail.com>" <danarauz at gmail.com
<mailto:danarauz at gmail.com>> wrote:

    i almost forgot to add the sudo discuss  and mesh email lists.
    thx!
    d.

    On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 3:51 PM, danarauz at gmail.com
    <mailto:danarauz at gmail.com> <danarauz at gmail.com
    <mailto:danarauz at gmail.com>> wrote:

        Hello Eric,

        Thanks for reaching out with the donation.

        I imagine some Sudoers may be interested.
        It sounds like a good idea for hands on teaching tool.

        If you don't mind, can you please let us know the following:
        0- How many servers are they?
         >>enough
        1- Can you please provide the Servers' hardware configuration
        (Brand, Model, CPU, RAM)?
         >>dell
        2- Do the Servers include their rails?
         >>the rack ... i can't recall where i put the rails (but
        everything sits on top of one another)
        3- What kind of rack type is it 2 or 4 post? Threaded or square
         >>the kind for servers
        4- Hard disks: --Speed: 5400RPM? 7200RPM? 15000RPM? --Size: 3.5?
        2.5? --Type: IDEE? SATA? SSD? etc.
        i>> don't even know what this is ... but the configuration
        offers a high availability, fault tolerance, parallel access and
        raw data access
        Many thanks in advance!

        Daniel