[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] we hit another paywall on the sound wall ; ) need help!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:28:20 PDT 2015

Hi Patrik,

We don't have a PayPal account. If you'll be around tonight for the RVC
meeting, you could bring a cash donation to the Building WG meeting.

I am otherwise looking into setting up Stripe and Patreon accounts this
afternoon.

We have about $600 left in the Building account, pending an approved
transfer of some more funds from Finance.

Thanks all <3

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé