[sudo-discuss] we hit another paywall on the sound wall ; ) need help!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:39:29 PDT 2015

Are you sure it was Home Depot credit, Robb? There's a $594.14 debit from
the building account spent at Pacific Supply yesterday, leaving us with
$0.99 in the account.

I transferred $500 from the other BotW account to give us a buffer, but
didn't pass this by Finances. I'll seek their retroactive consent on
Thursday.

Patrik and all - I just set us up with PayPal and added a donation button
to our site: https://omnicommons.org/donate

I'll set up Stripe later today and add it to that page.

Cheers,

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé