[sudo-discuss] How to Contribute to the Rent Party @ Omni Commons this Sat 9/19 (10am - 8pm)

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:53:31 PDT 2015

Hey all,

Here are some of the ways you and your friends can contribute to the Rent
Party this Saturday (9/19 10am-8pm):

   1. *Clean*
   - Tidy up your collective's space so it looks nice and spiffy for new
      folks to enjoy and grow interest to participate in your activities!
      - Organize common spaces (especially the ballroom!) for mutual
      benefit and to welcome our guests on Saturday!
   2. *Bake*
   - Bring baked goods on Saturday morning by *10am! *Contact Alex -
      asizemoresm at gmail.com
   3. *Cook*
   - Help prepare or serve the Lunch / Dinner meal, contact Francisco -
      francisco at tucanvinegars.com
   4. *Perform*
   - Sign up or refer friends to perform throughout the day! Contact Dragon
      - arktivist at gmail.com
      - Also help with A/V and performer support tasks!
   5. *Find Omni Rummage (not Rubbish!!!)*
      - Turn in your collective's unneeded items to the rummage sale --
      contact mattsenate at gmail.com for help!
      6. *Volunteer Day-Of*
      - Just show up *between 10am and 8pm on Sat 9/19 *and we'll surely
      need a hand with something!
   7. *Join Organizer Meeting*
      - Let's meet to prepare the final touches on Thursday @ 9pm after the
      delegates' meeting.