[sudo-discuss] Invoice 1134 from Omni Oakland

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:44:30 PDT 2015

This invoice for October rent has been paid. Current standing funds
are $1,188.03
pending PayPal transfer of funds. After paying our 501c3 filing fee ($400)
and September utilities (~$350), we'll have $438 in the bank.

ALL MEMBERS, please create an account if you haven't and sign up for
recurring dues (suggested $40/month) via your sudo-humans account at
https://sudoroom.org/humans and contact me if you have any issues.
Currently, only 29 out of 51 accounts are paying.

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé