[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Fwd: forgot to mention

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:50:45 PDT 2015

Please do NOT bring in a random grab-bag of chemicals unless someone has
checked whether they are safe!!

We sure as heck do not need half a kilogram of Chromium trioxide, for
example - that stuff is nasty! We would have to PAY tons of money just to
properly dispose of some of these things!

DO NOT DO - PLEASE!

Patrik