[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Lend a hand (and/or truck) to get lockers for CCL and Omni, 1:30 today

cere.yahoo at gmail.com cere.yahoo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:46:54 PDT 2015

I can help you if you are willing to pick me up en-route off of the gilman
exit going north.

sms me if interested.

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 12:03 PM, Patrik D'haeseleer <patrikd at gmail.com>
wrote:

> We have a chance of picking up some dirt cheap lockers that would make for
> great personal storage for members.
>
> I'm planning to rent a UHaul to pick them up in Richmond, leaving from
> Omni 1:30 at the latest. Is anyone available to lend a hand moving them?
> These things can get heavy. Anyone have a truck available?
>
> There are 8 sets of lockers available (3x6 lockers in each set). Unless I
> hear more interest I am planning to pick up only 4 - one or two of which
> will go into CCL, the rest into the basement for general use by Omni
> members.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Patrik
>
> --

Cere Davis
ceremona at gmail.com
GPG Key:  http://taffy.findpage.com/~cere/pubkey.asc
GPG fingerprint (ID# 73FCA9E6) : F5C7 627B ECBE C735 117B  2278 9A95 4C88
73FC A9E6