[sudo-discuss] call-out for telephones!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Sep 24 02:39:24 PDT 2015

sudoroom and The Omni need telephones.. the old kind that plug into the
wall!

we are making an omni-sized telephone system!

no cordless phones please!  old rotary phones and antiques are OK!

we can even use a couple of payphones for the doors outside (instead of
doorbells)

these phones will not connect to the "normal" telephone system at all,
just from one place to another in the Omni (and maybe a few other special
places around the world :)

ring ring!

note:  don't bring any phones you would be sad to lose.  they will not be
kept "safe" and phones that dont work well will be recycled.

also, bring us your VOIP boxes.

-jake