[sudo-discuss] hello all

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Apr 3 23:39:57 PDT 2016

Hi Jason, welcome to our community.

Sudoroom is a member collective of the Omni Commons, whose values
statement can be found here:

https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Values

and sudoroom's Articles of Association can be found here:

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association

Sudoroom has weekly meetings Wednesday nights, and other events such as
Hardware Hacking Tuesdays every week at 7pm, and there is an informal
Javascript Thursdays event most weeks, as well as other repeating events I
may not be thinking of right now.

Come by anytime people are there (tuesdays are a good bet) and meet
people.

-jake