[sudo-discuss] O P D S T A T E D I N T E N T: '... to SHUT DOWN THE OMNI due to the "hacking activities"...'?!!?

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:06:16 PDT 2016

thx robb, this looks serious.

saw no responses, so, just in case anyone missed it, thought i would
repost.

apologies if this was inappropriate;
 (do reply pls if so since i thought it warranted)

thx
ff

Forwarded conversation
Subject: [sudo-discuss] OPD slanders 5ud0r00m
------------------------

From: *robb* <sf99er at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 6:37 PM
To: Sudo-discuss <sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org>

I was recently informed by a comrade that an officer from OPD attended this
week's Business Improvement District meeting and stated that it is OPD's
intent to SHUT DOWN THE OMNI due to the "hacking activities" of the
building.

I, for one, consider this to be an outrage that needs to be met with the
full force of the global hacking community & a slander lawsuit from
5ud0r00m.

ftp
~r