[sudo-discuss] Important meeting this wednesday!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:38:19 PDT 2016

Hooray for a much-needed meeting!

I'd also like to discuss some fundraising ideas, any project announcements
folks might want to have included in Omni's first official newsletter,
hacker happy hour point people for the coming month, and two new omni
member collective proposals (Agua Viva
<https://omnicommons.org/wiki/Event:2016/03/17_Delegates_Meeting#Agua_Viva_Member_Collective_Proposal_.5BTABLED.5D>
and Art Bison
<https://omnicommons.org/pipermail/consensus/2016-April/000820.html>).

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé