[sudo-discuss] oscilloscope, power supply, signal generator "donation"

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Apr 7 13:52:52 PDT 2016

Zach wants to donate these nice pieces of test equipment to sudoroom:

http://imgur.com/wZuPmi2
http://imgur.com/LTSFfOe
http://imgur.com/oQQsfgc

and Jacob M. has volunteered to go pick them up (although he doesn't have
a car and they're in SF)

Does anyone with a car want to go to SF to pick them up?

but Zach wants to know that he can get them back whenever he wants.

Zach, Sudoroom can't guarantee the safety of your equipment that is left
there.  But I can say that my LeCroy 9150 and Sorensen DCR-2025B and lots
of other good stuff are there and i'm not worried about them, and you
shouldn't worry either.  If you ever need to come get these things back
you can do so.  We appreciate you letting us use them in the meantime.

-jake