[sudo-discuss] oscilloscope, power supply, signal generator "donation"

Jacob Mowbray jacobmowbray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:38:45 PDT 2016

Hi all!  Thanks for offering to donate, Zach, and for connecting us Jake.
I'm good crossing the bay via BART and picking up the items.  I can carry
them in a hard rolling suitcase, so they should be reasonably safe.  Let me
know if someone with a vehicle would rather pick them up, as that would
make more sense.  Otherwise, let's arrange a time for me to pick them up
Zach.  I am flexible, nearly anytime this weekend works fine.

Have a great day all!

Peace,

Jacob

(510) 697-1804