[sudo-discuss] oscilloscope, power supply, signal generator "donation"

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 12:44:43 PDT 2016

Im going to hold on to the scope for now.  Have fun with the bench supply and other gear.
-Zach
On Fri, 4/8/16, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [sudo-discuss] oscilloscope, power supply, signal generator "donation"
 To: "Anthony Di Franco" <di.franco at gmail.com>
 Cc: sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org, "Zach T" <organic_unity at yahoo.com>, jacobmowbray at gmail.com
 Date: Friday, April 8, 2016, 12:24 PM

 Thanks Anthony!

 Why not the oscilloscope?
 Not enough room?  Perhaps Jacob can pick it up,
 I think he was going to pick it all up himself
 originally.

 That
 oscilloscope apparently has some 16-line digital analyzer
 built in,
 could be really awesome.

 -jake

 On Fri, 8 Apr 2016, Anthony Di Franco wrote:

 > I got everything except
 the oscilloscope,[IMAGE]

 It's on the back bench.

 wrote:
 >       Zach wants to
 donate these nice pieces of test equipment to sudoroom:

 >       http://imgur.com/wZuPmi2
 >       http://imgur.com/LTSFfOe
 >       http://imgur.com/oQQsfgc

    and Jacob M. has volunteered to go pick them
 up (although he doesn't have

    a car and they're in SF)

    Does anyone with a car want to go to SF to
 pick them up?

    but Zach wants to know that he can get them
 back whenever he wants.

 >       Zach, Sudoroom
 can't guarantee the safety of your equipment that is
 left
 >       there.  But I
 can say that my LeCroy 9150 and Sorensen DCR-2025B and
 lots
 >       of other good
 stuff are there and i'm not worried about them, and
 you
 >       shouldn't
 worry either.  If you ever need to come get these things
 back
 >       you can do
 so.  We appreciate you letting us use them in the
 meantime.

    -jake