[sudo-discuss] Machine shop estate sale until 2pm TODAY!!!

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 14:40:17 PDT 2016

Was just over there. Awesome amount of raw materials. Aluminum for $2/lb,
steel $0.50/lb, stainless steel $0.90/lb. Delrin and other plastics were
$3/lb I think. Lots of shapes and sizes. Most of the nice machine tools are
already sold. There was some amount of small cutting tools like end mills
and drill bits, but many were damaged or dull, and I don't think worth what
they were asking.

The guy said they would probably be open today until 4 or 5 pm. Also will
be there next Saturday, and maybe someday depending on what is left.

-steve

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Vicky Knox <vknoxsironi at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's still time!
>
> http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls/5525373462.html