[sudo-discuss] Would Sudo/Omni want this table?

Anca Mosoiu anca at techliminal.com
Thu Apr 14 10:49:52 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm just finishing up a move from Tech Liminal's space in downtown Oakland
to a much smaller space, and will not be needing some of the furniture.
We've already found homes for everything but this round IKEA table:

[image: Inline image 1]

Would this be useful at the Omni?  If so, I can drop it off tonight around
8:30 PM.  The table is in okay shape - the top has some dings on it.  It's
pretty sturdy and around 48" in diameter.

Cheers,

Anca.

--
-=-=-=-