[sudo-discuss] Platform cleaned, sound system upgraded.

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:01:44 PDT 2016

The area had looked like this when I cleaned and reorganized a week ago,
then became full of junk again I guess? May need some signage to reinforce
that people want this area to remain usable and not as a catchall for
random storage and half-finished projects.

Or maybe I'll print out this photo and put it up with a sign, "this is what
this space should look like"!