[sudo-discuss] robot has a full-size router mounted on it now

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 20 14:32:14 PDT 2016

last night we installed a full-size wood router on the end of the sudoroom
robot, with a 1/4" diameter endmill, using the metal bracket Elisabeth
made.  And we carved a shape into a piece of wood with it.

if you need to route any wood stuff please let me know.  I can help you do
it.  If you make a simple SVG file with the path you want to carve, the
robot can follow it, similar to the way it drew this dinosaur with a
sharpie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9v50FBd5E

-jake