[sudo-discuss] air compressor and plasma cutter

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Apr 22 15:18:29 PDT 2016

I did a lot of research and the answer is, none of the things pictured are
the problem, they are leaking as a symptom of the check valve
malfunctioning.

If someone orders a new check valve i'll install it and we'll have a
perfectly properly functioning air compressor again.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CV307800AV-Campbell-Hausfeld-Air-Compressor-Check-Valve-/251126507587

Also we need some oil for it:
"Chevron synthetic 5W-30, Mobil 1 5W-30 or 10W-30 synthetic motor oil.
Using other types of oil will cause starting problems"

can i get some excitement about us getting a plasma cutter?

-jake