[sudo-discuss] air compressor and plasma cutter

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 27 01:44:26 PDT 2016

BUMP

we got the plasma cutter working!  But the air compressor is still messed
up.  We took it apart three times trying to fix the check valve, but it
simply didn't work.

if someone orders this check valve, i'll put it into our air compressor
and we'll be ready to use the plasma cutter with or without the robot!

if you order this, email me.  otherwise I might just go get one myself
from home depot if they have it.

-jake