[sudo-discuss] air compressor and plasma cutter

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:00:24 PDT 2016

Holy shit!  Very interesting discussion starting here:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/torchmate-cnc-forum/1005868-health-concerns-regarding-plasma-dust.html#post13745611

And the thread that follows!

Anecdotally, I have a friend who has done a lot of welding over the years
and he says he is able to detox (at least partially) by eating lots of
mushrooms and drinking lots of milk after a heavy welding job.  So that's
interesting...