[sudo-discuss] wanna box truck?

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:24:29 PDT 2016

yesterday sudoroom was offered an ex-uhaul box truck for donation.

we would be giving a donation receipt to someone else (the owner) &
give the person/group making the offer to us a shared use agreement.

it might be in need of minor repair but otherwise drives.

the offerer claims to have somewhere to park it in case we don't want to
deal with it &
wants shared access as part of the deal.

the offerer's group's 501c3 fell through &
need to provide a donation receipt to the actual donor.

i feel it would be an asset to the omni community
as would a storage space for omni tables/chairs/etc