[sudo-discuss] hacker house moving out today

Elizabeth W. Biddlecome elizabethwbiddlecome at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:02:27 PDT 2016

Helping a friend close down a West Oak hacker house today.  There's a ton of (nice) furniture, a couple monitors, grocery/pantry items, and stacks upon stacks of quality, basically brand new mattresses and beds.  They are getting rid of everything today.  I immediately thought of Sudo/Omni; maybe the org or some individuals could use some stuff.  As time is of the essence, I'd encourage you to email me directly at championsoundsystem at gmail.com or text me at 415-378-3335 if this could be of use.

best,
Liz