[sudo-discuss] someone at sudo was a creep and it's a problem

Maureen Muldavin muldavin.m at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:46:44 PDT 2016

I also have interacted with Sean on many occasions and spoke to him
tonight. While he is somewhat socially awkward, (A fact that he is well
aware of) he has nothing but good intentions.

He has agreed to stay out of Sudoroom for 1 month and to read our safety
policies. I am happy to take responsibility for his behavior. He is a CCL
member in good standing and has been a net positive to our space. He has
help to organize and clean, has been working on our robot for several
months and seems to have a deep and genuine interest in science.

I will also speak about our policies at the next biohacker academy class. I
feel this problem is in part due to my neglect of this previously.

Maureen

Maureen