[sudo-discuss] TED The Energy Detective AC power monitors

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:26:41 PDT 2016

I believe the power monitor that Marc installed was one from a whole box
full of these things that we had gotten donated a while back (Marc - that
correct?)

If so, we should have several dozen more of these to take apart and tinker
with, install throughout the Omni, or hand out to our friends and
neighbors...

The remainder are in two large plastic boxes that should be on the CCL Wall
O'Boxes, labeled something creative like "Power Monitors 1" and "Power
Monitors 2".

Patrik