[sudo-discuss] Help pay off our rent!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 03:07:53 PDT 2016

Anyone can contribute any amount to help pay off our current debt for rent:
$405.82!

https://connect.intuit.com/portal/app/CommerceNetwork/view/419d5908-7c28-46d7-b561-ccec6fc7533d?cta=sharelinksales&locale=en_US
(let me know if this doesn't work, first time trying the Share Link feature)

We have a tiny bit of savings, about $300, all from August payment,
so/but/and I'd rather we try to square up collectively for now.

Cheers,
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé