[sudo-discuss] sudo travel thread(s)

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Aug 13 18:59:18 PDT 2016

Hey folks

I ran into a beautiful SudoMember, and I'd like to start a sudo Travel
thread. A lot of us are planning on traveling this year and the next year -
some like me are aiming for Eastern Europe and Germany in 2017, others are
planning Costa Rica, and I'm hoping even for Africa.

If we are all traveling it would be cool to have a live teleconference from
SudoRoom back with the folks at home and/or with the folks who are also
traveling!

I really miss you guys! Focusing on a health-related project and want to
jam soon at SudoRoom evenings again

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com