[sudo-discuss] Membership block of Lone Ranger aka. Xer0Dynamite aka. Dreaming Forward

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Mon Aug 15 16:30:22 PDT 2016

He showed up at the previous Wednesday meeting.

I'm blocking this person's membership. He kept talking to us like we were
total noobs in running a hackerspace and he was going to tell us all how to
fix everything (though not taking on any tasks himself other than his
organizational LARP game idea). He kept trying to tell us about how
noisebridge is run even after I told him that we're no strangers to
noisebridge.

After reading some of his tweets I decided I'm just going to tell him he's
not welcome at sudo if I see him again. Let me know if anyone feels like
that's the wrong thing to do:

https://twitter.com/Xer0Dynamite/status/760708825934602240

https://twitter.com/Xer0Dynamite/status/760710581926170624

https://twitter.com/Xer0Dynamite/status/760711635363299329

https://twitter.com/Xer0Dynamite/status/760714063710150656

https://twitter.com/Xer0Dynamite/status/760717666256621569

https://twitter.com/Xer0Dynamite/status/761043131710091264

https://twitter.com/Xer0Dynamite/status/761043565447225344

And his twitter blurb about himself:

"...He comes from the future. Fought alone. Abandoned by the world I loved.
Silver bullets from the uber-mind. Suicidal without some pussy."

Here are his answers to member questions:

Why do you want to be a member of sudo room?: The people here are good and
want the place to succeed. I can save a well-staffed ship if it's sinking
or make it better engineered if it is not.

If you know already, what are you excited to do at sudo room?: Start a game
that will self-organize the many conversations that happen here.

If you know already, what are you excited to share with the sudo room
community?: One and the same as above, as the project is a LARP (think
Dungeons and Dragons crossed with Treasure Hunt), encouraging everyone to
play.

Have you ever been banned from another hackerspace? If so, when and why?:
No.

--
marc/juul