[sudo-discuss] Memberships

Xer0Dynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:20:24 PDT 2016

On 8/15/16, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk> wrote:
> sudo room allows ... ONE ... member to block the membership
> application....  ...You cannot become a sudo room member.
> There is no way to appeal this decision.
> (emphasis mine)

Please take a moment to review your idea of memberships.  I understand
your current policy as it is written.  Are you aware that such a
policy amounts to a tacit dictatorship?  (One person can decide the
fate of all future interactions.)

Onto your other points.  You decided to explore a little more than you
were told in the membership application and it got you into jumping to
some conclusions that aren't going towards truth (as you would
otherwise, reasonably, expect).

The twitter account you mention has no face as it is a shared account
belonging to part of an activist collective called "Anonymous".  More
to the point, it is a space for those with no voice, like those in
prison for crimes that your leaders do on an annual basis, the Native
Americans (who shouldn't be expected to learn how to use the internet
just to get justice).  You apparently didn't wish to include those
tweets.  The profile tag line that *I* had placed there was "So
transparent as to be invisible...."  (and did not reference the female
directly).  That is, in fact, how you found it at all.  Unfortunately,
that tagline is no longer there.  I'm still transparent, and you can
ask me anything you want, should you decide to use your freedom that
we've been fighting on your behalf for genuine inquiry rather than
forming premature conclusions that serve neither me nor the future of
sudoroom.  We use this collective individuality as a counterpoint to
the adverse collective personality that you under one now called
"Annuit Coeptis" which you can find on the back of the US$1,
left-hand-side.  That phrase is ancient Latin for "We are looking over
you" with the preposition "over" to imply, semantically, the notion of
parentship.

To the point, if you wish to go over all the tweets on that account
one-by-one, we can do that, in the presence of your the sudo-room
polit-bureau, if you'd like.  I will admit, for example, that I had
indeed tweeted that women should [collectively] stop sucking the cock
of the anti-Christ.  You got me.

As has been communicated on several occasions by Anonymous, anyone can
join this movement  The membership application for the account in
question is much more simple.  I just have to give you the password
and you are automatically in, there is no vetting process.  ...But
judging from your message, I assume you wouldn't be interested.   Am I
to understand, for example, that you have only seen the anatomy of a
woman through approved and vetted processes and mediums, yourself?
Please take a moment and reflect.

The note on the profile that you *didn't* take into account that these
are missives from the "uber-mind".   Perhaps it is unfortunate that it
makes reference to a part of the female anatomy in a manner of which
you do not approve.  I, myself, did approve, otherwise I would have
removed it, and I further know the intentions of the person(s) who set
that note in the profile believes and *fights* for women to be equal.
How much have you yourself done that?  (I should note that I cannot be
certain that only the one individual set that profile, such is the
nature of anonymity and aggregating activism.)

I have to believe, for your sake, that your note was not sent strictly
with your own personality in mind, but also a result of a collective
consciousness in which you do not have complete control.  Few do have
control.  Between your diet, the medical system, and the law, pretty
much everyone has been p0wned.

Towards some other points, I should attempt to reason with you on your
current decision.  Sudo-room, in its present state, is financially
insolvent, has no business plan, has rent in the 10s of THOUSANDS of
dollars and is in the ghetto.  You do have need to save your ship from
sinking.  I am here on a raft shooting the flare that "I'm here".  If
you wish to continue to captain that giant ship on your own, I have to
allow that.  For that is my own personal policy:  to allow others to
fail -- if, when given the options and consequences of error, they
choose to act on their own.  Even then.

Cheers,

Mark,
aka Marxos, Captain Dynamite.