[sudo-discuss] let's sell the JUKI sewing machine on Craigslist

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Aug 26 12:56:50 PDT 2016

http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/2016-08/IMG_20160820_162846.jpg
http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/2016-08/IMG_20160820_162855.jpg
http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/2016-08/IMG_20160820_162901.jpg
http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/2016-08/IMG_20160820_162907.jpg

I want to put this on craigslist, table and all.  I think Sudoroom does
better with individual small sewing machines which can be maintained and
moved more easily than these large industrial behemoths that don't work.

If there are any objections please raise them now, otherwise I will put
this thing on craigslist for $500 and negotiate to get as much of that as
I can.

Or do you know anyone who is interested, or any listservers we should
advertise it on?

-jake