[sudo-discuss] let's sell the JUKI sewing machine on Craigslist

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Aug 26 15:47:28 PDT 2016

I have been informed that there's a note on it now that someone is doing
something with it, Captain Morgan i'm assuming.

I will coordinate directly with him about efforts to get it working.  I am
in a similar situation with the embroidery machine (also a large item in
sudoroom) which I spent a number of hours on recently, and got it almost
working as well as it did when i brought it in.

I am pleased to report that the button-sewing machine (and table) will
likely sell for $200 on monday, assuming the buyer finds it acceptable.

-jake