[sudo-discuss] We got over 100 CAT6 punch down keystone jacks

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:55:45 PDT 2016

Hey Folks,

Seriously, we have over 100 AT6 punch down keystone jacks donated to
Sudoroom/SudoMesh.
Each one of them runs for $6.99 on Amazon.

If you would like to read the story about how this happened:

This AM Laura and I went down the street from Omni to drop off some
donations to de depot, and on our way back we saw a lady on her way to
donate some stuff too. But, when I read the label of one of the boxes that
read Panduit", my brain went in alert mode! :) So i asked her what was in
that box, she opened it for us and saw all those connectors! She asked me,
as you an artist? I said, not, but I know what these things are, and we can
use them! : ) She gave us the box. And that is how we got them. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Daniel

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate