[sudo-discuss] Max B asked to leave

robb sf99er at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 15:30:23 PDT 2016

i saw Max B looking through the sudomesh gear and i told him that i thought
he had quit the sudomesh project & asked what he was doing. He told me to
"fuck off" and i asked him to leave for violating our safe space policy. He
walked back in the front door after i walked him out the side door & when
he saw me he claimed he wanted to grab a spool of ethernet cable. i told
him to contact sudomesh to get whatever materials he claims are his.

i noticed he took a pair of rj45 crimpers (blue handle) which he claimed
were his.

~r