[sudo-discuss] Fridge income allocation

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Aug 30 23:31:39 PDT 2016

I think it should go to the collectives of the people doing the work to
support the fridge.  so if it's run by sudoroom people the money should go
to sudoroom.  or CCL, or both.  that's just my opinion.

eventually Sudoroom will be running and supporting profitable vending
machines and i look forward to finding an equitable division of profits
between sudoroom and omni, depending on things like the location of the
machine and what kind of stuff is in there.  whatever.

awesome work on the fridge!@

-jake