[sudo-discuss] abandoned bicycle locked in sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Dec 1 00:49:50 PST 2016

someone LOCKED their bicycle to a sewing machine in sudoroom, and it's been
here for a while and whoever locked it hasn't labeled it.

here's a picture:
http://i.imgur.com/qZe4YrY.jpg

so unless someone speaks up in the next few days, i'm going to cut the lock off
and put the bike in the front room, it doesn't belong in sudoroom, especially
not locked to a sewing machine table.

also, the yellow bike formerly known as "substack's bike" is leaning against
the vending machines and I don't see anyone riding it, it's apparently been
abandoned here as well.  If nobody wants to claim these bikes i think they
should be taken to an appropriate community bike shop where they can benefit
the people rather than clogging up our hackerspace.  i'd much rather the space
be clogged with cool stuff to hack on than unclaimed bicycles.

thoughts?

thanks.

-jake