[sudo-discuss] donation of vinyl cutter and rolls of vinyl

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Dec 11 16:14:01 PST 2016

attention sudoroom:

do we want to accept a donation of a vinyl cutter which comes with a bunch of
rolls of different colors of vinyl material?

I know noisebridge has one but they also have a lot more space than we do.  I
understand the rolls of vinyl take up most of the space.

he says the machine works but it uses a serial interface, and probably windows
software.  I think we could easily set up a computer to dedicate to it so it
wouldn't be a barrier to someone who wanted to use it without going through a
software oddysey first.

i'm guessing it looks something like this:

https://productrealization.stanford.edu/content/05-resources/02-processes/10-vinyl-cutting/header-images/vinyl-cutter-medium.jpg