[sudo-discuss] donation of vinyl cutter and rolls of vinyl

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Mon Dec 12 13:40:15 PST 2016

Hey 'rades,

If it looks like more than can comfortably fit in a CRV give me a holler
and I can materialize at about noon with my big-ass F150.

Special Ed

On 12/12/2016 01:14 PM, Morgan Allen wrote:
> I can be there to help load but won't likely be able to unload.
>
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 11:23 AM, <hol at gaskill.com
> <mailto:hol at gaskill.com>> wrote:
>
>     I can do an Ewaste run tomorrow around noon - who can help
>     load/unload?  Thikning 2-3 people to help load at sudo and one to
>     ride shotgun and unload at facility.  It's a CRV so not a huge
>     amount but should at least clear the walkway.
>
>     Jake what is the unloading environment like, do we drive up next to
>     a pile and toss things or how does it work?
>

>     On 2016-12-11 20:29, Jake wrote:
>
>         the e-waste run is ready when you are, look at all the stuff
>         next to the
>         fridge, it's begging for it.
>
>         If you know when it's happening i can try to show up and help
>         load the truck or
>         whatever.
>
>         -jake
>
>         On Sun, 11 Dec 2016, Morgan Allen wrote:
>
>             I second the yes yes yes. Can help with e-waste run, when?
>
>             On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 6:34 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org
>             <mailto:jake at spaz.org>> wrote:
>
>                 not so fast, Robb says yes to everything.
>
>                 I think we need to do an e-waste run before we would
>                 even have a place to
>                 put a
>                 vinyl cutter, as well as roll the giant printer/copier
>                 mystery thing out
>                 of the
>                 room and get it out of the building.
>
>                 -jake
>
>                 On Sun, 11 Dec 2016, Cory Albert wrote:
>
>                 Hmm, I'll take that as a yes.  I could bring this stuff
>                 over next week
>
>                     sometime.
>

>                     On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 5:29 PM, robb
>                     <sf99er at gmail.com <mailto:sf99er at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>                     yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
>

>                         On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Jake
>                         <jake at spaz.org <mailto:jake at spaz.org>> wrote:
>
>                         attention sudoroom:
>

>                             do we want to accept a donation of a vinyl
>                             cutter which comes with a
>                             bunch of
>                             rolls of different colors of vinyl material?
>
>                             I know noisebridge has one but they also
>                             have a lot more space than we
>                             do.  I
>                             understand the rolls of vinyl take up most
>                             of the space.
>
>                             he says the machine works but it uses a
>                             serial interface, and probably
>                             windows
>                             software.  I think we could easily set up a
>                             computer to dedicate to it
>                             so
>                             it
>                             wouldn't be a barrier to someone who wanted
>                             to use it without going
>                             through a
>                             software oddysey first.
>
>                             i'm guessing it looks something like this:
>
>                             https://productrealization.stanford.edu/content/05-resources
>                             <https://productrealization.stanford.edu/content/05-resources>
>                             /02-processes/10-vinyl-cutting/header-images/vinyl-cutter-medium.jpg
>
>                             On Fri, 9 Dec 2016, Cory Albert wrote:
>
>                             Jake:  do you know of anyone active in the
> [...]

If God is watching us the least we can do is be entertaining.
Unfortunately it is also probably the most we can do.

Edmund Joseph Biow
328 Haddon Road
Oakland, California 94606
(510) 763-0591 (try first, messages checked in morning, dumb phone, no
caller ID, leave number)
(415) 623-6473 (cell)

EMAIL:
biow at sonic.net - biow at riseup.net - biow at sonic.net - ejbiow at gmail.com -
ebiow at yasashi.net

IM: ejbiow at gmail.com

To subscribe or unsubscribe to the lists I moderate send an email to the
following:

Subscribe:
occupyoakland-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
occupyoaklanddiscuss-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
oaklandprivacyworkinggroup-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
oaklandpublicbank-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
occupyoaklandkitchen-subscribe at lists.riseup.net
oaklandlivablewagediscussion-subscribe at lists.riseup.net

Unsubscribe:

   (\__/)  .~    ~. ))
   /O O  ./      .'
  {O__,   \    {
    / .  . )    \
    |-| '-' \    } ))      Warning squirrels:
   .(   _(   )_.'         Einstein is on the prowl.
  '---.~_ _ _&
You can use a PGP key to encrypt and secure our messages. To start using
it, you'll need to install an OpenPGP software on your computer.  Below
you'll find a list of possible solutions for your operating system:

Windows: Kleopatra (http://gpg4win.de/download.html)Linux: GnuPG
(https://www.gnupg.org/download/supported_systems.html)
OS X: GPG Keychain (https://gpgtools.org/#gpgsuite)
Linux: GnuPG (https://www.gnupg.org/related_software/frontends.html)
Android: OpenKeychain
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.sufficientlysecure.keychain)
iOS: iPGMail (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ipgmail/id430780873?mt=8)

Once you set up PGP on your computer please import my public key into
your local OpenPGP Key-Manager. The valid PGP keys for my
biow at cubasoldarity.net & biow at riseup.net accounts can be downloaded
here: http://ebiow.yasashi.net/pgp/

An "easy" way to set up PGP on your computer is to download the free &
open sources Thunderbird email client (available on Linux, Windohs &
O$X) & install the EnigMail Add-On.
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/all.html
https://www.enigmail.net/download/
https://www.enigmail.net/documentation/quickstart-ch1.php

Looking forward to exchange snooping-free messages with you & making the
NSA spend mondo bucks to discover the secret of my bube's kartofel kugel
recipe.