[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] [omni-commons] [omni-building] INSPECTION NEED ALL UNLOCKED on FRI

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 19:03:11 PST 2016

This is such a wonderful thread to read right now. Proud of us <3 and miss
you all terribly. I'll stop in Tuesday night if I arrive from Standing Rock
by then. Big hugs, all!

Love love love,

Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé