[sudo-discuss] [omni-building] [omni-discuss] [omni-commons] INSPECTION NEED ALL UNLOCKED on FRI

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 23:00:53 PST 2016

FYI the inspectors were focused on habitation because the complaint was for
habitation. But of course, it was also just as equally fire & building
code.. had anything significant been found. Because ppl (both omni and
non-omni) showed up on little notice and hustled, we passed both
inspections with flying colors.

I do have a reportback on this but I don't want to put it into an email,
let's just say I made many small decisions about how to walk each of them
through which helped us and I would like to share that with the group,
especially anyone who wants to learn this sort of stuff which we as a
community I think could really use.

Best
David

Best,